Get up to 20% Flat Discount On Flipkart Credit Card
- The company has launched it with Axis Bank and MasterCard, its fee is 500 rupees annually
- Snapdeal, Amazon and IRCTC are already offering customers a co-branded credit card.
Free Flipkart Voucher worth Rs. 500
Get Flipkart vouchers Rs. 500 on your first purchased anywhere with Flipkart Axis Bank credit card.
Terms and Conditions
- Customer will have to make a transaction within 30 days of card issuance to be eligible for the offer
- Cancelled, refunded or cash transactions will not be considered as a valid transaction for earning this benefit
- Flipkart Gift Vouchers will be sent to the registered mobile number/email ID within 30 days of the first transaction on the credit card
- To use the voucher,customer will have to add it to their Flipkart wallet
- Customers who do not have a Flipkart account will have to create anew Flipkart account and add the voucher to their wallet for redemption
Flipkart launches Co-branded credit card, on every shopping, up to 5% Unlimited Cashback
Flipkart has launched its first co-branded credit card in association with Axis Bank and MasterCard. Customers will get many discount offers on purchasing through this.
For the card, the customer will have to pay a fee of Rs 500 per year, through which it can be purchased for up to two lakh rupees. In 2016, Philkart also launched Axis Bank Billing Credit Card in partnership with Axis Bank, in which customers are given a 5% discount on purchasing from Flipcard.
According to Flipkart, 5% of unlimited cashback will be available on purchasing from Flipkart, Mantra and Tougood via the new Flipkart-Axis Bank Credit Card.
In addition, 4% unlimited cashback will be given on purchase from Make My Trip, GoIBiO, Uber, PVR, Curfit and Urbanclip.
Apart from this, 1.5% unlimited cashback will be given to credit hold holders for purchasing from any other retailer. This cashback will be auto-credited to the customer’s account every month.
Flipkart-Axis Bank Credit Card holders will get a discount of 4% for airport loan, airport lounge access and 500 rupees per month for getting a discount of 20% on the wellcome offer. The annual fee of the card is Rs 500, in which the customer can buy up to two lakhs.
Flipkart is not the first e-commerce provider that offers such a co-credit cart. Although Snapdeal (with HDFC Bank), IRCTC (with SBI), Amazon (with ICICI Bank) is already providing co-branded credit card facility in India. Ola and Peti M are also preparing to launch similar credit cards.